Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Been Awhile

It always seems like I get around to this blog while I am working.  I have two computers sitting side by side.  I am having to re-image the other one for school so they can re-sell it (a long story I will get to at some point.)  The process is taking so long and all I can do is wait, so I figured I can finally write this again.  However, I am not really sure why I am writing other than for my own personal satisfaction.  I knew my mother read this, but she is no longer with us.  There are only very small handful of people who live out of state who might be interested in this.  I assume everyone else who is in the state is probably around me enough to know everything they need to know about me already.  However, the one thing that was really cool about my blog last year was when I published it into a book.  I never wanted to hand write another journal again, so this what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment