Thursday, May 28, 2009

End of year program


All three kids are in the picture, see if you can find them...
We have finally come to the end of another school year. There are times when I can't believe how quickly it has gone by and there are others when it has seemed to drag on, but one way or another it is finally over. In order to celebrate the end of the year, the 1st through 4th graders presented a program entitled, "I am a Promise." I really enjoyed the catchy music and inspirational theme. It was hard not for everyone in the house to walk around singing it the whole time. "I am a promise, I am a possibility..." Since I have been subbing a lot this year, I was able to attend a practice or two and the run throughs were great, but the night of the final performance things didn't quite gel. One of the mic's quit working and I don't know what Ethan was looking at the whole time, but it wasn't the audience! Although Hailey has been the one with a year of singing lessons under her belt, you couldn't tell. Hayden was singing loud and proud and Hailey looked scared to death. What will I do with this girl? She's the one perfect pitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment