Thursday, May 28, 2009

Super Saturday Soccer




For a few months of every Spring and Fall our Saturday's are consumed with Soccer. Usually three hours a day - unless there are games scheduled at the same time. Hailey proved to be quite a player this year. she scored quite a few goals for her team. Hayden did pretty well too, but I think he prefers to be a defender. Ethan played well, but his team was in extreme need of good coaching. So next year I have signed Ethan up to play with all of his school classmates. It will mean switching to a new league and jumping up a level, so hopefully he can get some real experience. I have signed Brady up to be Hayden's coach next year. I think Brady will do a great job, but I think he is a little nervous about it. Everybody who plays soccer seems to like it and they are signed up for next year too. See ya' on the filed in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment